Thanks for stopping by. Take a look around and sift through all the awkwardness that is living and playing basketball in Germany. You get to experience everything without the awkward turtle. Consider yourself lucky. Enjoy!

Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Nicolas Tag (Day)


Hello Everybody

I think we ended on a bad note on the last post so I plan to make up for any hurt feelings right now. Today in Germany is Saint Nicolas Day. You may be thinking to yourself doesn't Saint Nic come on Christmas, not in Germany. Today the sixth of December is Saint Nicolas Day. Santa Claus comes to give all the children candy. Now does Santa Claus come twice then? Today and on Christmas Eve? No my friend on Christmas Eve comes the Angel to bring presents.

So in celebration of Saint Nic Day go treat yourself to some candy, no shame.

TJW

p.s.
Marko says Hello

I will post the score of tonight's game later and have a full analysis early next week

p.p.s
I just want to Thank my little cousin Alicia (even though she is no longer little but to me she will always be little) for the delicious delicatessens she sent with my mom. My roommates and I basked in your cookie goodness for a good two days.

A word to all the other cousins, Alicia has one up on everybody -- let the games begin :)

THANKS AGAIN ALICIA

No comments: