Thanks for stopping by. Take a look around and sift through all the awkwardness that is living and playing basketball in Germany. You get to experience everything without the awkward turtle. Consider yourself lucky. Enjoy!

Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

NEW WEBSITE/BLOG

Over the last couple days I have been changing over to a new site.  I may even turn it fully functional by buying the URL name but right now its just a free site.  Basically its the complete compilation for you, agents, coaches and everyone else who wants to follow.  The site allows me to put up video, attach all my resumes, and blog about my experience.  Everything under one roof. 

The new website is http://www.trevorwittwer.webs.com/

I can even put up a donation page in case you are feeling generous.  We will see the reaction to the site first. 

Go check it out, comment, let me know what you think. 

This site will still be functional as I like to follow other blogs from it but I will do all my new posting on the new website.  YAHOO!!

Have a great Monday,
TJW

No comments: