Thanks for stopping by. Take a look around and sift through all the awkwardness that is living and playing basketball in Germany. You get to experience everything without the awkward turtle. Consider yourself lucky. Enjoy!

Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Game 3 vs Munster

Awesome Game. This team is really good. I get four garbage fouls in the first half. I foul out of the game with 2 and half minutes left. We WIN by won 81-80. Defense was awesome. Offense couldn't hit anything. Biggest win of the season!! More details to come. Too much oktoberfest to celebrate.

2 comments:

KR said...

Trevor,
Congratulations on the win! I was thinking about you and was hoping the game was going well!

What a great win! Have FUN at Oktoberfest!!! Need I warn you to not have to much fun...the Germans, which we are, like to Oktoberfest!

Love,
Auntie Kristi

Nathan said...

Hey Trev,
Great win, what is your guys record now? Sounds like the team is really playing well. I have to tell you I'm sore today, after you left I've had to shoulder all the wood splitting duties with Gramps. We cut some monsters and brought them to my place. I don't have them all split yet and he has piles at your moms and at his place.
Could you explain how the teams in your league move up a division? Is your team being considered to move up?
Kelly says "hello" "paws" from otto.
What other activites keep you guys busy? Is there time to travel, or is your day pretty structured?
Well gotta run keep up the good work, We miss you
Cousin Nate