Thanks for stopping by. Take a look around and sift through all the awkwardness that is living and playing basketball in Germany. You get to experience everything without the awkward turtle. Consider yourself lucky. Enjoy!

Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Matt Goldsmith

Just in case any of you were wondering where Mr. Matt Goldsmith's name was on the list to be completely honest I forgot. As I stated earlier in my posting Matt has returned home to heal the stress fracture in his foot. He is NOT going to play Sunday because he is in the United States.

I wanted to dedicate a single post to this man, because he is truly the man, the myth, and yes the legend. I await his return in January.

Get better soon and if I can't watch American t.v. neither can you. Only internet and NRJ hits (ow and date my mom, NEXT, Sweet Sixteen, and G's to Gents).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i truly appreciate this post haha