Thanks for stopping by. Take a look around and sift through all the awkwardness that is living and playing basketball in Germany. You get to experience everything without the awkward turtle. Consider yourself lucky. Enjoy!

Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Evolution not change

I had a nice bed time conversation with Matthew last night and it made me realize the stagnancy of my blog. I think change is a good thing. I am not talking about a complete overhaul here but rather improvements and evolution. Maybe I should call it evolving rather than changing. The word change has a negative connotation where something isn't working and one must do something different so I am going to stick to evolve. My blog will evolve to both benefit the reader and also myself.

As my blog evolves I want the input of the reader throughout this whole process. If you feel something is stupid or unnecessary tell me. I value your opinion because you are the reason I write. I plan to add some new applications to my blog and also add more content. I have just added Adsense which is a pay per click application where I actually get a few cents every time you click on one of the ads. It is not fully operational yet but hopefully will be in the next two days and when that happens I address it again.

In addition to my game reviews I have always wanted to put my degree in Health and Fitness to use because I still do a ton of reading on these subjects especially in the realms strength training and nutrition. It is no fun keeping all this information boxed up in my head so I hope to start passing along this type of information once or twice a week. I hope that you may find some of the information useful and can make improvements in your own life. Book reviews, movie reviews, recipe reviews who knows where this is going to go, but I plan for my blog to become much more diverse than just the happenings of my life.

If you have any ideas of things you want me to talk about or subjects you want me to research and blog about just place a comment

Signing off maybe for the last time today
TJW

P.S. I may get my computer back today

4 comments:

KR said...

Trevor,
I can't wait! BLOG ON! I still want recap of the games...I hope that won't change!

In anticipation of evolution...

Love,
Auntie Kristi

Alicia said...

Ok good news..and bad news...
Bad news first...the bball team just lost to MVL last week but once again I will blame that on the refs...they were terrible!

but then last week we went to JCC and won by like 30 points which was nice but we really shouldnt have let then score so much...oh well we won and that's all that matters

only three more games this week and then sections start...haha there is a section game on my birtday...the big 1-7!!!on march 7th...haha funny

Unknown said...

Trevor - Finally got a chance to check out your blog! It looks good. I am listening to the Gustavus vs. St. Thomas game as I write. Not looking to good for the Gusties as they trail by 35 points with six minutes left in the game. Tim Olmstead hit a 50-foot shot at the halftime buzzer to cut the lead to 17 points! It has been a rough year for the Gusties, but the Tommies are pretty darn good.

I hope you are well and having a good experience. I will try to keep reading the blog. TK

Alicia said...

Ok good news we got a huge snowstorm so that was nice...we got out of school early and had a two hour late start :) we got like 8 inches of snow!!!
So the bball team is still on a winning stread...we just played GFW and we did win! even tho the refs were TERRIBLE!!! NOT KIDDING in the second half with two mins left we had TEN fouls while they only had ONE!!! it was absolutely...hahah it was funny tho one guy from redwood yelled to a ref "maybe you'll earn your paycheck tonight" after a ref finally called a foul on GFW haha and then someone from the GFW team yelled over to us "are you happy now??" when GFW was having some fouls called...yes it was a very interesting game...to say the least...
One more regular season game until sections start :)