Thanks for stopping by. Take a look around and sift through all the awkwardness that is living and playing basketball in Germany. You get to experience everything without the awkward turtle. Consider yourself lucky. Enjoy!

Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Computer CRASH

There must be something about our flat and computers. Matt's computer crashed last month and now mine has been on the fritz lately and finally said "I WILL NOT START WINDOWS" not literally but in computer language. Luckily, Matt and Tremaine's work has an IT department so it has been incapacitated for the past two weeks. I guess the lady has been having all sorts of troubles with it so that is why its taking so long. I plan to get back to my blogging ways here soon. I have a lot to write about so check in in the next couple days to see if anything has happened. That is if my computer returns today.

1 comment:

Siesta Key said...

We just found your blog and think it's great, keep it up. Sounds like you are seeing lots of Europe and having fun at the same time, great combination. Funny to meet a Johnnie in the same league in Deutchland. .