Thanks for stopping by. Take a look around and sift through all the awkwardness that is living and playing basketball in Germany. You get to experience everything without the awkward turtle. Consider yourself lucky. Enjoy!

Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'm Off

Well I finally have some time off and I am headed down to Spain to meet up with Anna and do a little touring of Southern Europe. I actually leave here in a bout 6 hours for about 2 weeks.

My internet access will be sketchy throughout the trip but I will try and pop on and give everyone an update when I get the chance. If not, I just want to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Love from across the big pond
Trevor

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Well Merry Christmas a few days early...hopefully we'll get a big snow storm sometime soon and have a good vacation...I know I will...:D

<3 Lil' Cousin Alicia