Thanks for stopping by. Take a look around and sift through all the awkwardness that is living and playing basketball in Germany. You get to experience everything without the awkward turtle. Consider yourself lucky. Enjoy!

Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

Barcelona

Anna and I made it to Barcelona after we almost missed our train and Anna almost took out at least five people with her rolly suitcase. As I am writing this Anna is making baby noises trying to make fun of me because she adores her rolly suitcase and gets offended when I make fun of it. The five and a half hour train ride was non eventful and we found our hostal fairly easily. Anna wanted me to add thanks to her great navigational skills. The hostal is nice with a large kitchen.

Well I just wanted to let everyone know we made the first leg of our trip. I hope to post some pictures tomorrow. Now its time to see the lovely city.

Adios
TJW

2 comments:

Lora and Jim Koppel said...

Hi Trevor,
Jim and I along with the extanded Stege/Koppel family are following your blog as well. We hope you have a fabulous trip and create many memories, and funny stories along the way. Sorry I am with Anna on the rolly suitcase..just think you may be able to fit YOUR backpack in it as well. :)
Thanks for taking care of Anna as we miss her alot. Happy travels.
Lora

KR said...

Hi Trevor,

I love my rolly suitcase to! Does her rolly become a backpack?

Can't wait to see pics of Barcelona.

Love, Auntie Kristi