Thanks for stopping by. Take a look around and sift through all the awkwardness that is living and playing basketball in Germany. You get to experience everything without the awkward turtle. Consider yourself lucky. Enjoy!

Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

Borken Beat-Down

Hello Hello

Well last Friday was simply a Borken beat-down. Brash, maybe a little, but I thoroughly the alliteration. I try not to think too long about stuff just simply write the first thing that comes to mind for better or worse.

So we traveled to Borken because for some reason if school is not in session the gym all of a sudden becomes out of commission and we either practice somewhere else or have "friendlies" away. The drive does provide a supurb venue for a nap though which Tremaine and I take full advantage of all the time 90% of the time.

I am liking the look of our team. We have quick fast guards mixed with a big front court so I think we are going to be able to put a lot of pressure on teams this year and score a ton of points. With everyone being a year older and having another year of experience our bench is much improved.

Long game short, defensively with our pressure we created a ton of turnovers which in turn lead to lots of easy buckets. We made them play a lot faster than they were capable of playing which made the 30 point difference in the game. Everyone got to see a lot of time and I am excited to get the season going again.

I mean Germany is fun and all (insert: Sim Ju) but basketball is what I really look forward to.

TJW

p.s. Sim Ju news to come. Still two more days of festivities.

1 comment:

Seth said...

dude, what is sim ju???fill me (us) in!!!