Thanks for stopping by. Take a look around and sift through all the awkwardness that is living and playing basketball in Germany. You get to experience everything without the awkward turtle. Consider yourself lucky. Enjoy!

Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I'm Back......Online and Off

Sorry for the lack of posts in the last four months. To be honest, there was not that much to talk about. Actually a very frustrating time for me but I'm back to being healthy and ready for another season of blogging and basketball.

After much deliberation I decided to go Round 2 on Werne. I am excited to get back, see some old friends, and make a run at the championship.

Just booked the flight to Werne. Back to the old stompin' grounds. See everyone on Friday the 16th.

Trevor

p.s.
remember to not click the links, I hate it when you guys do that :)

No comments: