Thanks for stopping by. Take a look around and sift through all the awkwardness that is living and playing basketball in Germany. You get to experience everything without the awkward turtle. Consider yourself lucky. Enjoy!

Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

103-68

We won this last Saturday convincingly 103-68.  I will do a game recap late 

I have successfully put most of the games that I have online.  You can simply watch them online and do not have to download anything.  I think the best way to watch them is to press play and wait for the video to start.  Once it starts, press pause and go do something for 10-15 minutes.  When you come back you should be able to watch the video straight through.  The faster your internet connection the less you have to wait and vice versa.

Here are the links.......ENJOY!!!

vs. Hertener

vs. Herford

vs. Herne

vs. Dortmund

vs. Hagen Haspe

vs. Paderborn

vs. Citybasket Recklinghausen

So there you go, as more go online I will post them
If for some reason a link does not work, leave a comment and I will fix it

Smooches
Trevor

1 comment:

Tramaine "T-Baybee" Aaron said...

smooches??? (holding a baby) really trevor? really?