Thanks for stopping by. Take a look around and sift through all the awkwardness that is living and playing basketball in Germany. You get to experience everything without the awkward turtle. Consider yourself lucky. Enjoy!

Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Great Team Win vs. Soest

We had a great team win home against Soest. We have a new player Junior who is playing his second year of pro ball over here. All five of us in the house had between 10-15 points. We ended up winning by 25 or so 81-56.

Analysis to come later

I sprained my ankle in practice on Friday so today was an interesting test, especially without the likes of athletic trainers. The day went alright and my night was cut short (which I didn't mind) so I can get ready for Munster.

LOOK OUT MUNSTER WE HOTT RIGHT NOW!!!

1 comment:

KR said...

Trevor,

I am really excited to hear about your game this last weekend! Was it Munster or Hagen? I have a feeling your computer is down and I can hardly take the anticipation of the outcome!

Be sure to include some highlights of what the FANS were up to and by the way How Is The Weather in Deutschland?

Love,
Auntie Kristi