Thanks for stopping by. Take a look around and sift through all the awkwardness that is living and playing basketball in Germany. You get to experience everything without the awkward turtle. Consider yourself lucky. Enjoy!

Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Its Back

By it I mean my computer but I am not fully back yet because I cannot stay long for a chat. I just woke up and must clean the house and finish packing for my move to Dusseldforf today. Hopefully once I get moved in in Dusseldorf I will have a little more time to sit down and write. I have a lot to write about as it has been a crazy last few days with all the good-byes and BBQs. I will miss everybody here in Werne very much and its weird my 7 month stay here is pretty much over. The people here have been great to me. I just wanna take a second to thank everyone from Germany that reads my blog and has made this an amazing experience. I don't know if I will experience anything like the love from Werne but I guess only time will tell.

Seee you in Dusseldorf
TJW

1 comment:

citizen of Werne :) said...

just wanted to thank you for your coaching skills. You kept it easy and efficient! the best coach our team ever had!

and as a person you´re really, really nice, too! even if you have pro-Kobe-arguments and all that!

it was so nice to have you in Werne!!!!!