Thanks for stopping by. Take a look around and sift through all the awkwardness that is living and playing basketball in Germany. You get to experience everything without the awkward turtle. Consider yourself lucky. Enjoy!

Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Quick Update

We won the game last Saturday by 10. It was a good farewell for the fans. Dropped Matt at the airport today, now Marko is sleeping next to me (not in the same bed but in two separate beds separated by a small space) because someone peed in his bed (it was not me although I do wish it was). Its kind of like old times, the sleeping not the peeing. My computer crashed during the Villanova Pitt game on Saturday night probably because God was upset with me for betting on the game and talking trash to Junior. Speaking of that he owes me ten Euros. Its late I am going to bed. I will write a more indepth post later. I just wanted to put a quick one up.

No comments: