Thanks for stopping by. Take a look around and sift through all the awkwardness that is living and playing basketball in Germany. You get to experience everything without the awkward turtle. Consider yourself lucky. Enjoy!

Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy ThanksGiving

Even though they don't celebrate Thanksgiving out here in Germany I still need to celebrate it on the blog.  I think for my thanksgiving dinner I am going to have spaghetti with red sauce and tuna, very festive I know.  I hope you eat enough for the two of us though.

I just want to say how thankful I am for you following me on this journey.  I appreciate the clicking and the comments.

Sorry for the lack of content lately.  I have been busy at work this week but I am going to try and get a bunch of content up in the next couple days. 

I miss everybody and hope everyone has a festive and thankful turkey day.  Now I need to slingbox up some NFL football. 

Your Favorite Turkey,
TJW

No comments: