Thanks for stopping by. Take a look around and sift through all the awkwardness that is living and playing basketball in Germany. You get to experience everything without the awkward turtle. Consider yourself lucky. Enjoy!

Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Quick Update

Hello All,

I just wanted to write a quick something during the commercials of the vikes game (greatest invention ever: slingbox). If you are reading this during the vikes game or instead of watching the vikes game you really should seek the appropriate help.

First things first, we got the W yesterday, 85-52. It was a good "get back into it" game. I definitely had my struggles during the game but got the kinks worked out and dunked on a couple heads. Everyone really played well. We had lots of contribution from a bunch of different guys which was very good to see.

I taped the game and hope to get it on the internet ASAP. I have the game finalized but i need to make the file size smaller before I can get it on the web. I'll post a link when I get it up.

Exciting day tomorrow, I start my part-time job at Kon M. Not excited about having to get up in the morning.

I think that is all I have for now. Back to the vikes and my spaghetti.

Keep livin' it up,
TJW

P.S. Keep grandpa Nemitz in your prayers and he recovers from back surgery. Sounds like everything went well and he will be back home in a couple days.

No comments: