Thanks for stopping by. Take a look around and sift through all the awkwardness that is living and playing basketball in Germany. You get to experience everything without the awkward turtle. Consider yourself lucky. Enjoy!

Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Das ist Deutschland

I am starting a new series on my blog called "Das ist Deutschland."  Basically, its just a random semi-entertaining happening that Tramaine or I go through.  Usually it involves a large culture gap and many times results in a realization I am not in Kanas anymore.  We have already begun compiling a long list that could possibly turn into a youtube series depending on how creative we get.  Here is the numbero uno.

So I stop in at a restaruant and order 1 water, 1 soda, and 1 beer.  Can you guess the most expensive, least expensive, biggest and smallest.  Here goes,



  1 BEER



1 SODA




1 Water



1 Beer (.5 L) Least Expensive
1 Pop (.3 L)
1 Water* (.3 L) Most Expensive
*Water with bubbles might I add and without ice (all Das Ist Deutschlands in themselves)

I will let you draw your own conclusions from this scientifiic study.

DAS IST DEUTSCHLAND

Game Summary Coming Tomorrow

No comments: