Thanks for stopping by. Take a look around and sift through all the awkwardness that is living and playing basketball in Germany. You get to experience everything without the awkward turtle. Consider yourself lucky. Enjoy!

Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Quick Update

Due to bad weather and a 3 hour late plane I missed my connecting flight to the US.  I spent the night in a hotel and am back at the airport sitting next to my favorite garbage can.  Internet is cheaper here. Airport is crazy with stranded travelers.   I just got lucky and rebooked my flight back to the states without having to wait in line for hours.  I heard horror stories of people waiting in line for 11 hours.  I tried to be more efficient, computer, skype and customer service.  I said some prayers and Lord came through with a flight.

Well I will home on Wednesday.  12 hours to live up Amsterdam.  Can't wait to get home for Christmas.

Peace, Love, and Amsterdam
TJW

No comments: