Thanks for stopping by. Take a look around and sift through all the awkwardness that is living and playing basketball in Germany. You get to experience everything without the awkward turtle. Consider yourself lucky. Enjoy!

Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Recent Changes

I have made a few changes to the blog if you haven't already noticed.

1) I added a poll on the top right. This will run for about ten days and allow me to tailor some of my newest writing to you the reader. Take a few seconds to vote for one.

2) Along the right side I added a list called great reads. I am acquired a very fine taste for reading over here thanks to Mr. Goldsmith's ever changing array of books. If you liked to read and don't know what to read next check out a few of the books. Most of the books are pretty deep not necessarily in delivery but more along the lines of meaning. Some just good reads may pop up on there as well.

3) The final thing I decided to add was a little thing called AdSense. This allows me to make a little money from Google every time someone clicks on the advertisement sites. Matt actually introduced this concept to me and I think its a great way for the reader to support an author without having to making any real monetary sacrifice except for a few seconds to click a few links. I am by all means not telling you to click my links :) because Google says I can't tell you to click the links, so please don't go clicking on any Google ads on my page :) and supporting my writing! I tried to make them blend in with the page as much as possible so that they wouldn't take away from the blog. Let me know what you think.

No comments: